Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #151
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    candlelit dinner for sure

    Bitter or Sweet

  2. #152
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sweet


    Celsius or fahrenheit?

  3. #153
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    I used to, a few years back when I first started chatting and was unemployed. I got on as soon as the girls left for school and I stayed on till they came back, fixed lunch and back on I went. It was a rather sad time I must say,...

    Do you make sure that YOU are doing something for yourself and not only function for others?

  4. #154
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *waves at CDN*

    Celcius

    back or front?

  5. #155
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Front. Then back lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    .
    .
    .
    Shotgun or rifle?

  6. #156
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    I dunno anything about weapons so I can't say,...


    slow or fast?

  7. #157
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    slow...always slow [img]wink.gif[/img] ...unless it is in regards to wind and waves

  8. #158
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    hot wax or whip*eg

  9. #159
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hot wax........
    .
    .
    .
    .

    Shorts or jeans?

  10. #160
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    I'm the jeans kinda girl,....

    thunder or lightning?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •